Posts tagged [wood]
Published on 2019-10-08 04:19 PM by Gerrit
Dye sublimation onto rigid surfaces, especially MDF wood blanks, can be quite difficult if you don't know all the ins and outs.
Luckily for you, West Rand Sublimation Supplies boasts with years of experience in the sublimation printing industry.
Not only do we supply you with quality sublimation products and blanks, we also love to share our passion for sublimation through sharing of our valuable knowledge about the "How to" of the industry.
- Sublimation print colour difference - Why?
- What is the 9 in 1 combo sublimation heat press and what can you do with it?
- What is the difference between dye sublimation ink and other inks?
- How to use our dark cotton heat transfer paper
- How to heat press a shirt with buttons
- Terms & Conditions
- Website Disclaimer
- Online Security
- Online Returns Policy
- We offer 6 convenient payment methods
- How to Sublimate on coated rubber mouse pad blanks
- How to Sublimate on coated Mug blanks
- How to Sublimate on coated MDF Wood
- Download our Jan 2019 Catalogue